Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

I'm a multi-tasker by nature. Right now, as I'm starting my brand-new blog, I am also trying to finish my local taxes, which were returned to me because I forgot to attach our W-2 forms!

Sometimes my multi-tasking goes a little too far and I feel overwhelmed. Like when I'm trying to keep my almost-walking child out of the tupperware drawer, have a blender full of orange mush I'm trying to puree for that child, cooking a dinner which includes making bread from scratch, and sewing Christmas stockings. But I still love to do all these things and sharing and chronicling their success (or failure) to anyone who cares to listen!

I've created this blog so that you see what I have done, be it a craft project, a recipe, or a frugal tip, and then you do it.

Monkey see, monkey do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!