Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Finishing the Unfinishable Project 4--Striped Bag

This wasn't so hard to finish. What happened is that I made it last year (using this tutorial) right before we had our little boy...and I tried to buy plastic handles for it. Well, they were too small and I couldn't attach them the way I had envisioned.

Also, plastic handles can't be slung over one's shoulder while juggling a baby/toddler, diaper bag, and possibly one of the baby's shoes. So I got some scraps and sewed a ribbon down the middle of each one (to keep the handles from stretching), sewed up the handles, turned them, and installed them! Easy. I like how it turned out!

I'm glad I saved $5-6 by not buying handles from the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!