Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Creative Genius!

My two-year old has been loving that I bought him a pair of children's scissors. He's not quite gotten the idea of using them correctly (he just cuts once and then tears the rest) but he has been busily making everyone in our family pieces of paper. He'll rip one and say, "A bigger piece."


Sometimes he scribbles on them first and then cuts/tears them.
He's constantly asking for "more paper".
This new hobby of his sure is vastly reducing my supply of scrap paper. But that's ok! It sure does keep him busy!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha - mine did the same thing! I ended up giving him the newspaper ads. They're colorful. And let him go to it - the only down side is the confetti cleanup at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea!! I'll dig those out of the recycling right now!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!