Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monkeys in Action: Part III

This was a messy day. It was the littlest guy's first time in the sandbox. I'd seen a tip for cleaning up sandy skin...dust them with baby powder. 
It removed the sand. But now I'll need a tip for removing baby powder from my deck. And my clothes. And their clothes.  

I mean, water works, as does dusting it off. But it just was funny how much baby powder I used to clean up the sandy mess. But that created another mess! Hah. 

And the littlest guy has learned that he can reach the piano. And loves to play it.
And yes, his shorts are long enough to be pants. My husband [helpfully] mentioned that they seemed too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!