Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Easy Two Ingredient Pumpkin Bars



Two ingredients. Yummy pumpkin bars. I am not the inventor of these things, but I think they're great. Heard of them? Make some. Read on.


Two ingredients needed: 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin pie mix and a spice cake mix.

I sifted the cake mix. I've started sifting the flour of every baked good I make and I think the finished products have tasted better.

Mix the two together well and then put into a 9x13” pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I have made this before, and it is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And...a friend from church says you can use this same recipe to make muffins!

      Delete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!