Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Last-Minute Christmas Prep.


We have been decorating cookies.

Neon cookies, to be precise.


I haven’t been sewing much lately. I did take some scraps and make these two Christmas potholders. It was my first attempt at quilting. Things seemed to go all right until I got to the binding.
Let’s just say that I won’t be showing off the back side of these potholders. They’re fine for use this Christmas, though!


My dad made me this tree centerpiece, which I love. But the trees need to be green. I am out of green paint that is a suitable shade to paint the trees. Maybe next year I’ll be able to show you a picture of it finished and on my table.
 

We made a cute little paper garland based on this one. My little guy loved punching circles out of paper bags.
 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!