Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Five Children's Books we Love: Part IV

Hi Friends! If you've been reading my blog for long, you know I love to read to my boys. We love going to the library and selecting new books to read. These have been some of our favorites lately! (If you'd like to see our recommendations from part I, part II or part III, check them out.)


My three-year old loves diggers and big machines. I have probably read this book to him 10 times already. And it is about toy diggers making a cake. Yes, a cake.
Who Made This Cake?

We love this whole series about Duck. Jez Alborough is becoming one of my favorite authors. 

Fix-It Duck (Duck in the Truck)

This book was mine when I was a child. Now my youngest loves it (it's about cookies and grandma...two of his favorites!) I'm so excited to see it is still in print.

My little 19-month old loves this book. It is currently out of print, so look for it at a yard sale. It was a hand-me-down from a cousin and my little guy squeals with delight whenever he lifts the flaps to find the bugs or animals. 
An Adventure with Billy Bunny (Peek and Find (PGW))

This book is great if you don't mind making up different voices for different characters. And the illustrations are cute. We've read it a lot.



What have you been reading to your kids lately that you want to recommend to me? I love discovering new favorite books!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!