Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

CSA Mystery Vegetable Answer.

Did you see my post on our CSA experience yesterday?

What is this?

IMG_0253

Well, I won’t keep you in suspense any longer.


It is celariac. “Celery Root”. (Yay for Heather who guessed it correctly!)

Martha Stewart says it is a highly underrated vegetable.

I am sure that   if she recommends it, I probably don’t have time for it right now. The Middle Bear just dumped a 50 piece puzzle all over the floor while I was trying to get the Littlest Bear to take a nap.

I got pulled over two weeks ago because our minivan’s state inspection sticker had expired. In July. I’ve got to take care of that. Soon.

And its dinnertime and I haven’t yet put the breakfast or lunch dishes in the dishwasher.

But I did just work out a pattern for a new crocheted hat. And an earwarmer. Someday I’ll get around to posting those…but I never used the celariac.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!