Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Colorful Hole Patches

Sometimes there is a right way to do things. And then, other times, I like to make up my own way to do things.

2014-03-06 10.10.26

A few (years?) ago, I shared how I patched a hole in my favorite jeans. It worked.


I had bought lots of colorful thread awhile back. And we have some pants with holes. So I patched some of the holes using that same method. I did more stitches this time. I found that the rows of stitches work best if they’re close together. And if they go both ways (kind of like tic-tac-toe?)

2014-03-06 10.10.38

2014-03-13 12.49.31

So I mended the holes in lots of pants. With many different colors of thread.

We’re making some fashion statements with our colorfully mended pants. I love being frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!