Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Crocheted Baby Hats

I have called so many hats for babies “my favorite”.

However, these bow hats are truly my favorite. (For now.)
crocheted bow hats


The color combination of the navy and aqua is a winner. I'll have to make a few more of those.

And I've mentioned before that I just adore yellow and gray together!!! (And I still have just one more of this bag combination available in my Etsy shop.) This bag is no longer available, but it's another example of my favorite yellow and gray color combo.

I made them for our church to donate to our semi-local hospital.

bow hat


hats with bow

I made this alligator hat for a little boy, too.
alligator hat

Other crocheted items I have made found here.
Check out my Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!