Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Baby Quilts

We're taking a spring break from homeschooling this week, so I've had a few minutes to photograph and blog some projects I've completed lately. 

I made these little baby quilts from flannel scraps. 
Our church collects baby hats and quilts or blankets for the hospital in the area. 
I'm not much of a quilter, but I did quilt these and then did a self-bound backing. (Same thing I did here. I showed a step-by step to make a quilt with a self-binding.)



Lots of the scraps are from my kids' PJ's I've made for them. 


Quilting was fun, but these are small, so they didn't take that long. I'm not sure I have the patience to make a larger quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!