Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Gold Dot Hooded Lane Raglan. And Meet the Chickens.

So I purchased this gold dot fabric at Hobby Lobby awhile back. And I wanted to make something fun for myself. 

I made another Hey June Handmade Lane Raglan top. I decided to make the hooded version so I could use a fun quilting cotton print I purchased (also from Hobby Lobby) that has gold dots as well. I used this quilting cotton for the hood's lining. 



I used the curved hemline as the bottom on this shirt. If you want to sew a curved hemline, I found it impossible without this hem gauge. Seriously. I tried in the past and failed before I broke down and bought that thing

I guess you can't see the hood lining well, but it's fun. I used some eyelets, too, instead of making button holes. They were super easy to install. 

These are our chickens. We just have four of them. This orange-y one is called Frederika. Our 6 1/2 year old named her. She's our favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!